DJ Mixes DJ Dan – San Fran Disko Housing Project September 16, 2010 simfonik 11 Comments Peace, love, afrosheen and 90 minutes of groovy house music, from 1994, mixed by DJ Dan. DJ Dan – Disco Damn Nation http://simfonik.com/audio/dj-dan-disco-damn-nation.mp3 download DJ Dan – Dance / Be Happy http://simfonik.com/audio/dj-dan-dance-be-happy.mp3 download Tape Source: Greg J
11 thoughts on “DJ Dan – San Fran Disko Housing Project”
You fuckin’ rock. I have the red copy of this but have been to lazy to convert it. Too bad they don’t make ’em like this anymore.
What’s the track that Dan is playing The Brotherhood’s ‘Love WIll Make It Right’ Accapella over?
@pedro808 The track list on the inside cover says it’s called “Alright to Love” by Hex.
AMS can you post the complete track list please? That would be dope!
Awesome! AMS, thank you.
Ask and you shall receive, Josh.
1. FPI Project – Come On and Do It
2. Country & Western – Positive Energy
3. Nobody – Jazz Energy
4. Gipsy – Skinny Bumble Bee
5. Klatshi – Oh Boy/Dance
6. Lost Tribe of the Lost Minds – Musika
7. Nobody – Keep Hot
8. Roach Motel – Transatlantic
9. Fire Island – Fire Island
10. Africa Bambaataa – Just Get Up and Dance
11. Kwanzaa Posse – Musica
1. Hex – Alright to Love
2. Inner City – Pennies From Heaven
3. Hysterix – Talk to Me
4. Hallelujah – Happiness
5. Max the Sax – Manha to Brazil
6. Hustlers Convention – Hustlers Dance
7. Bingo Bango Bongo – The Music
8. Groove City/Greed E.P. – Music
9. Jazz-n-Groove – Do Ya
10. World Series of Life – Spread Love
11. Wag Ya Tail – Expand Ya Mind
12. B.M.Ex/Appolonia – Feel the Drop/Saved Up
ATTABOY AMS!!! Thank you!
Thanks soooo much for this man..!! You rock!! Any chance you know where to hook up DJ Dans’ funky dope green project?
Funky Dope is part of the Future Retro series which you can download from his Facebook.
What a gift you have given me by making this album available. I had not been able to hear it for over 20 years, after losing it. For whatever reason it was the album that held the most meaning to me and I am so appreciative of your generosity to put it out here for others. Thank you. Immeasurable. You are an awesome person.